We have about 5 miles of fat bike trail, and riding is allowed on ski trails at certain times.
Note that more than 2 miles of the trail is in pines which can be icy. Studs are usually recommended.
We groom regularly with either: Snowdog track machine, Ski Doo Skandic SWT, or Rokon 2 wheel drive motorcycle. We pull a Yellowstone fat bike drag, roller, tire or custom chain drag depending on conditions.
FAT BIKE RULES
This is a SKI CENTER first. Fat bikes need to follow rules to continue to be permitted here.
1. No biking on ski trails unless permitted for the day. See ski conditions on home page.
2. No biking in temps over 25 unless permitted for the day. See ski conditions on home page.
3. Bike must have 3.8 tires or wider.
4. No jumping over skiers or riding over them.
5. Use good etiquette when riding on ski trails. Ride straight, ride just off the center, NOT on the side of the trail. If you start making noticeable ruts, get off.
6. Stay on trails, do not take shortcuts.